If you are looking for a provider for simple cremation plus the option to have a memorial service in the Covington, GA area, then look no further than to Henry Funeral Home. Offering some of the best prices in cremation, and the finest facilities for a memorial service and visitation. Situated in a stately southern mansion directly across the street from the Blue Willow Inn Restaurant in Social Circle, Henry Funeral Home offers families a warm and inviting atmosphere in which to hold a memorial service and visitation. Below are our affordable prices and plans:
Dignified Cremation Package: $1175
- Transportation and care of the remains prior to cremation within 40 miles of our facilities.
- Preparation and filing of death certificates and permits.
- Coordinating with local medical examiner/coroner if necessary.
- Direct Cremation.
- Every detail can be handled by phone or email, including final delivery.
Cremation with Memorial Service
- Our Dignified Cremation Package, plus:
- Coordination and supervision of memorial service at our chapel or your church.
As one of the finest funeral establishments, we offer only the best and most dignified funeral and cremation services. We believe families should not have to choose between discount and quality, and our prices are based on just that. Membership is never a requirement for savings. When you choose Henry Funeral Home for cremation services, you are not choosing a low cost cremation service that handles pets, or is located in a shopping center. Families choose Henry Funeral Home for cremation services because of the confidence they have in us as professionals.
Serving all of Atlanta, Georgia including Lithonia, Stone Mountain, Conyers, Covington, Oxford, Redan, Decatur, Social Circle, Madison, Jersey, Newborn, Rutledge, Monroe and surrounding areas.
For cremation with memorial service options in the Covington, GA area, contact Henry Funeral Home by email or phone and we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have. henryfuneral.com